Simply Shred & Recycle offers secure, confidential document destruction and reliable paper shredding services to ensure that you fulfil your legal responsibility to customers, patients and employees. Our professional team will eliminate your confidential waste swiftly and securely on site and provide you with a certificate of destruction for your records. Our flexible range of services mean that we can cater for large archive destruction projects or smaller requirements and are always competitively priced.
Who requires paper shredding services?
All UK businesses, regardless of their size, have a legal responsibility to handle confidential documents appropriately and to protect data pertaining to customers, employees, patients and suppliers. If you aren’t disposing of your documents in a safe way, you could be breaking the law. Simply Shred has a range of services to help you fulfil your legal responsibility, from one-off annual shreds, to weekly or monthly collections. Whatever your requirements, we can assist.
What documents should be shredded?
Anything which contains confidential information about your customers, employees, patients or suppliers. This will include:
- Payroll documentation
- Personnel files
- Financial information
- Client records
- Memos containing information on current activity within your organisation
Why choose professional shredding with Simply Shred?
- Shredding services are far more cost effective than buying an office shredder
- Certificate of Destruction shows your legal compliance
- Our secure shredding consoles keep you protected in-between shreds
- Our security lockable consoles ensure maximum security on a day to day basis
- Staff are uniformed and fully trained in legislative policies and procedures
- All shredded paper is recycled following destruction
What do I do now?
Call us on 0800 234 6622 or fill in our quick quote form and we will be in touch.
What happens next?
It’s as easy as ONE-TWO-THREE
STEP ONE: We drop off one or more of our secure consoles to you
STEP TWO: You post your confidential waste within the consoles
STEP THREE: Our security trained representatives arrive as scheduled to shred onsite
No fuss! No mess! No problem!